My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tonight's menu...

Just a quick word on tonights menu...I have added a few new items....I am just going to say that the lamb shanks are super divine! They are braised in a tomato white wine sauce spiked with gin and kalamata olives...I was salivating after I tested the sauce...and, seeing how we are using gin in the lamb, I decided to contine with the boozy theme and serve a bloody mary tomato salad with rare flank steak...Blood mary? you ask...yes, tasty as hell...organic baby tomatoes macerated with green olives, horseradish, celery, red onion and a dash of tobasco! off the charts good!! that is piled on top of rare flank steak slices...soooo good...will post photos tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Joy O' Driscoll said...

had lunch to day in the cafe, absolutely divine. highly recommend a visit!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home