My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Strawberries!

Irish strawberries are in season...and at the cafe we have gone strawberry mad!! Strawberry lemonade, strawberry scones, strawberry short cake and tonight I just started making strawberry jam for my strawberry pop tarts..I think strawberry pie is on order as well...
We have also started using a local dairy farmers buttermilk and yogurt...they only have 2 more months to wait until they get their organic farm certification! The buttermilk is divine...I use it in the scones everyday..here are a few photos from this mornings scone making session....


fresh strawberries going into the dry scone mix...

The final product with a lemon glaze...they were super light and delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home