My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank YOU Taylor!!




Yes, Taylor has been keeping the home fires burning with his blogging...I am sorry that I have been MIA, but we have been busy this summer...plus I have been a little under the weather...at any rate,
At the beginning of the blog, our goal was to sell 40 loaves a DAY! I am sorry to say that we did not quite make that goal...however we did get up to almost the halfway mark...I am not too sure but i think our best bread day was 19 loaves...maybe our expectations were a bit high this year! but the good thing is...we have people come in JUST for the bread, who have never been in before...we have people who buy our bread 2 times a week and when I have been doing markets in the city the bread is the first thing to go...so all in all it has been a pretty positive experience :)
I am not sure if many of you know but we started opening i the evening this year, two days a week...thurs and fri...the focus is on local and organic! and that has been going quite well too...some slow days but over all good... I have posted some photos of the items that have been on the menu...
well gotta jump...its beautiful and sunny out and the customers are waiting!!!
shannen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home