My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 23, 2010

freezer still not working!!!



yes, the freezer is still not functioning properly...it will cost another 250 euro..i lost a kilo of walnuts, not good when you are catering a job where one of the ingredients for the salad is walnuts, have no idea where the friggin things went, so that pisses me off as well as the 250..hmmm let see what else happened today to put me in this funk? not much really, on the good side of things we were busy today...lots of cake was sold, my accountant saved me shitloads of money on my VAT return and i got my hair done...
Shannen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home